
Well, today was our first outing, just me and the girls. They've been out together before, just to the doctors, but I didn't take them by myself. I figured Jordyn was getting antsy and tired of being in the house, although the main reason was that our library books were do and I couldn't renew them any more times! So, we trekked off to the grocery store and the library. It actually was great. Of course, if I needed more than 5 things at the grocery store I wouldn't be able to take both of them. Landyn's seat takes up the entire basket and Jordyn sits in the front, but it worked out great since I was only running in for a few things. Then it was off to the library. We sat Landyn in a chair and Jordyn and I played and read. Thankfully, Landyn kept to her schedule and slept the whole time, not waking up until after we had gotten home and finished lunch! We are doing great, just the three of us, and while Jordyn does get fussy and want to sit in my lap every time I feed Landyn our days are going quite simple and well. I can't believe how easy it has been so far. Of course I know there will be rough and horrible days but so far we haven't really had those and I'm so thankful. Jordyn loves Landyn and Landyn tolerates Jordyn so they really do quite well together. I'm so thankful for both of them and the patience God has given me!

No comments:
Post a Comment