
This was too cute of a story not to share. The other day I was making dinner and Jordyn always loves to get in the kitchen and "help". Pulling things out of the refrigerator is one of her most favorite things to do so a lot of times I let her. We were having cantaloupe for dinner and we had half of the melon wrapped in plastic wrap in the fridge. I gave that to her to hold so she could feel like she was helping. She brought it into the play room and began to roll it around and just play. I was happy to have her out from under my feet so I let her continue to play with it, checking on her every few minutes. After a while I realized it was just too quite and went in to look on her. Of course, at the same time, Wayne walked in from work and looked at me and Jordyn like we were crazy. That's because she had pulled off the plastic wrap and was sitting in the middle of the floor eating the cantaloupe, rind and all. Of course, she was then spitting out the rind all over the floor to get to the good insides. It was very cute and I couldn't help but take some pictures. She loves cantaloupe!

No comments:
Post a Comment