
Life has been going well in the Yates home and we are moving into a comfortable and easy routine. Landyn eats 5-6 times a day, giving Jordyn and I a lot of time to spend, just the two of us. Some mornings we just hang out while other times we do special things such as crafts or a little t.v. I've ventured out a few more times with both girls to both the grocery store and the library. Both trips went really smoothly so I think we'll keep going out from time to time. Jordyn has really adjusted now to Landyn and rarely ever gets jealous or angry with her. She does feel she needs to be included and be doing whatever Landyn is doing as you can tell from the picture above. In short, our life has been going very smoothly and most days are stress free. I'm loving being a mom of two!
I've also posted a cute little video of the two girls. Jordyn counts! She doesn't know 7 or 9 but she knows all the rest. Then just some cute video of the two girls spending time together. They just get along so well and this video shows it. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Adorable! Your girls are so cute, and it looks like they're tons of fun. Enjoy your little blessings!
Post a Comment