She is also talking all the time. She says new things every day and we just can't believe it. She's great at saying Landyn's name, even though she can't say her own very well, and loves to say it often. Imitating is something that Jordyn does best and will copy almost any word we say, which is fun and scary. We definitely have to watch everything we say! Some words she says even though they aren't really true. She loves to tell me that her clothes are all to tight and proceeds to try and pull them off. She also thinks all her food is hot and will tell me that, and then not eat it until I blow on it, even sandwiches! But overall her vocabulary development has been really enjoyable.
Other things she loves to do is read books. Thats always been one of her favorite things but now she will actually say words and point at things, all on her own. It's really fun to just sit and watch her. She also has started learning to jump and tip-toe and will just run around the house on her tip-toes yelling "tip-toe, tip-toe". It's very cute.
Lastly, her adjustment to Landyn has been great. She loves her sister very much and doesn't usually mind her. She used to be afraid of the crying but has now come so used to it she'll just talk louder over Landyn's cries. She enjoys helping pull out the wipes for me when I'm changing Landyn and putting her paci in. She'll cover her up in a blanket and give her kisses without even being prompted. I'm so thankful for how well they get along!
I think thats it for now in the area of Jordyn but I'm sure in two weeks from now she'll be a totally different girl, on to bigger and better things!
No comments:
Post a Comment