
Jordyn and I were able to go home for a week to visit friends and family before memorial weekend. Then we met Wayne at my grandparents camp in PA for the weekend. It was the first time we had ever taken Jordyn camping and it was definitely an interesting weekend. It was the coldest it had been in a long time, the temperatures dropping to 30 at night. The first night Jordyn and I tried to sleep in the tent but it was way to cold. After an hour we moved into the bunkhouse with the rest of the family. The second night we left Jordyn in the bunkhouse and Wayne and I slept in the tent and it was a miserable cold night. After that Wayne slept in the tent by himself and Jordyn and I slept in the bunkhouse. Even with just that short time outside Jordyn and I both got sick. She is very stuffy and having a hard time sleeping and eating because she can't breathe out of her nose. She's been very needy and been doing a lot of cuddling which is hard when I feel just as miserable.

We did have a great time during the day though. We hadn't seen my grandparents and some other family since Christmas so it was fun to show Jordyn off as well. There were a few days that we spent most of the time inside because even during the day it was cold but the last two days were beautiful weather. It was Jordyn's first experience to just play in the grass and she loved it. All she wanted to do was pick it and eat it. We also got to play a lot of games and eat a lot of food. It was a fun weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment