Thursday, September 6, 2007

A Video!

Well, I know this took a while but I wanted to not just show pictures of Jordyn but videos too. This is a short video of her first week. It shows the swing she loves so much, formula feeding with Daddy, her first bath, waking up in the morning and talking with Grandma Beer. We hope you enjoy it and that it gives a little more of a glimpse into Jordyn than the pictures do.

2 comments:

Great Gramma Beer said...

Jordyn is a little doll! She is so precious! I wish we could just pick her up and squeeze her. One comment! They don't like to be bare! While you bathe her,cover up the part you aren't washing and she should be lots better! We love you all,Grampa and Gramma Beer

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! That made me cry! She is so cute and tiny and adorable!! The video is just great. How have YOU been feeling? Congrats on sticking it out with the nursing. I hear it can be VERY hard, but I know your little princess will appreciate it!! Give her a smoochie smooch for me!